CALL FOR CONFERENCE SPONSORS:
OHCEA 3rd ONE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: “HARNESSING ONE HEALTH FOR GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY
Between July 24th to 26th 2019, the One Health Central and Eastern Africa (OHCEA) will hold its 3rd One Health Conference under the theme “Harnessing One Health for Global Health Security” see details http://www.conference.ohcea.org/ The conference will be held at Imperial Royal Hotel, Kampala. USAID is the main sponsor of the conference under its Emerging Pandemic Threats (EPT 2) Program: One Health Workforce component with a generous contribution that will support up to 100 delegates. This is a unique opportunity for partners to showcase their ground breaking innovations, scientific discoveries and one health solutions to a continental and global audience under seven themes:
Sub 1: One Health workforce development
Sub 2: One Health and Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
Sub 3: Zoonotic Disease Surveillance and Control for One Health
Sub 4: Community and government engagement for One Health
Sub 5: Partnerships and collaboration in One Health
Sub 6: Environmental Management for One Health
Sub 7: Policy, Social and Economic issues of One Health
Join over 350 one health global practitioners, scientists, students and young professionals from diverse disciplines (health professionals from human, animal, environment; health policy decision makers, social scientists, industry) to showcase, learn, be educated on decades of ground breaking multi-disciplinary innovations and scientifically proved facts about one health, global health security, public health management, social and economic implications. Do not miss the heavily students led activities in which they share their experiences and scientific breakthroughs during the scientific sessions and side meetings. Students innovations club country winners will compete at the regional level in a health case competition and winning teams will be awarded. There is an opportunity for international students to compete. The winning teams in Africa and globally will be awarded.
You will benefit from the conference if you are:
- Researchers and practitioners in public health, infectious disease management, Non Communicable Diseases NCDs with ground breaking research and or interventions that you can share with the global community of scientists, practitioners and policy makers.
- Institutions / agencies that support multi-disciplinary or multi-sectoral work at policy/practice level, education, public health emergency management. You will benefit from the evidence, proof of concepts that has been generated over a decade.
- Government agencies and government funding institutions will benefit from the policy recommendations, focused sessions in form of workshops that have been planned to deliberate and generate plausible action for realizing global security targets.
- Agencies with programs in support of young health professionals will benefit from the heavily student led activities and sharing of their innovations and experiences while undergoing experiential and multi-disciplinary learning methodologies and programs.
We invite you to support us and become part of this event
Partners are being called upon to: (1) co-sponsor the conference, the different options are elaborated below (2) Book for side events either as pre-conference events or as part of the 3-day conference program (only few slots available on a first come basis) see details on how to book for a slot in Annex 2.
Your support will enable key players – students/ young health professionals, policy makers, private sector, civil society to share their innovations in the several sessions lined up. Sponsorship can also be towards enabling exhibition of innovative health solutions or for a side event relevant to the conference theme.
You can publicize your work by booking and paying space in the conference abstract book (only online copies will be available) and or on conference page.
Call to Co – sponsor. Sponsor the conference and enjoy benefits of a sponsor under different categories (refer to Annex 1). For any form of sponsorship and for any further information on sponsorship, please contact the Conference Fundraising Chair (Prof. John David Kabasa) firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
SPONSORSHIP CATEGORY 1 – Gold Sponsor (Minimum of US $ 50,000)
- Publicity and visibility through acknowledgment as a “GOLD SPONSOR” in all conference literature and promotional materials.
- One speaking slot for the CEO/MD of the sponsoring organization at one of the dinner sessions or break away meetings.
- Inclusion of 1-page company profile in the documentation pack to be provided to delegates, profile to be submitted by a stated date. Logo on the conference website and marketing materials.
- Side stage positioning of 1 corporate banner in the plenary hall. The banner must be provided by the sponsor to conference organizing team at the venue by a stated time (to be communicated).
- 2 Complementary delegates registration fee waiver.
- Logo on Special display board acknowledging sponsorship at strategic venue locations and on screen during breaks.
CATEGORY II – Silver Sponsor (US $30,000 and below US $ 50,000)
- Publicity and visibility through acknowledgment as a “SILVER-SPONSOR” in literature and promotional materials of the conference.
- Inclusion of half page company profile in the conference documentation pack to be provided to delegates, profile to be submitted by a stated date. Logo on the conference website and marketing materials.
- 1 Complementary delegates’ registration fee waiver.
- Side stage positioning of 1 corporate banner in a breakaway session hall. The banner must be provided by the sponsor to conference organizing team at the venue by a stated time.
- Special display board acknowledging SILVER sponsorship at the venue.
CATEGORY III – Bronze Sponsor (Below US $ 20,000 up to 5,000)
- Publicity and visibility through acknowledgment as a “BRONZE SPONSOR” in literature and promotional materials of the conference.
- Inclusion of Logo on the conference website and marketing materials
- 1 Complementary delegates registration fee waiver
- Special display board acknowledging BRONZE sponsorship at the venue.
Other forms of sponsorship support include:
- In-kind support of relevant conference materials, this may include: publishing conference materials, thumb drives, conference bags, media spaces, etc. Sponsors of such materials will have their logos printed on the materials sponsored using stickers or related relevant options (to be provided by the sponsors).